Glass has good transmission and light transmission properties, high chemical stability, and can obtain strong mechanical strength and thermal insulation effect according to different processing methods, and can even make the glass autonomously change color and isolate excessive light. Therefore, It is often used in all walks of life to meet different needs. Next, please look at the advantages of glass bottles for beverages, as well as the raw materials and production methods of glass bottles to enhance understanding.
Can glass bottles be used to hold drinks?
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent oxygen and other gases from attacking the contents, and at the same time prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. The color and transparency of glass can be changed easily;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for packaging acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, because glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment is relatively mature, and the use of glass bottles for packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain production advantages in China.
2. Glass packaging bottle raw materials and production method
First of all, the mold must be designed, determined and manufactured. The glass material is made of quartz sand as the main raw material, and other auxiliary materials are melted into a liquid state at high temperature, and then injected into the mold, cooled, cut, and tempered to form a glass bottle. Glass bottles generally have a rigid logo, and the logo is also made of a mold shape. According to the manufacturing method, the molding of glass bottles can be divided into three types: manual blowing, mechanical blowing and extrusion molding. Glass bottles can be divided into the following types according to their composition: one is soda glass, the other is lead glass, and the third is borosilicate glass.
The main raw materials of glass bottles are natural ore, quartz stone, caustic soda, limestone and so on. The glass bottle has a high degree of transparency and corrosion resistance, and the material properties will not change in contact with most chemicals. The manufacturing process is simple, the shape is free and changeable, the hardness is large, heat-resistant, clean, easy to clean, and can be used repeatedly. As packaging materials, glass bottles are mainly used for food, oil, wine, beverages, condiments, cosmetics and liquid chemical products, etc., with a wide range of uses. However, glass bottles also have their disadvantages, such as large weight, high transportation and storage costs, and inability to withstand impact.
There have been glass bottles in our country since ancient times. In the past, academic circles believed that glassware was very rare in ancient times, so it should be owned and used by only a few ruling ranks. However, recent research suggests that ancient glassware is not difficult to produce and manufacture, but it is not easy to preserve, so there are very few sightings in later generations. Glass bottle is a traditional beverage packaging container in our country, and glass is also a kind of packaging material with a long history. With many packaging materials pouring into the market, glass containers still occupy an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics that other packaging materials cannot replace.
Post time: May-24-2021