1. When the glass material blank falls into the initial mold, it cannot enter the initial mold accurately, and the friction with the mold wall is too large to form a crease. After positive blowing, the crease expands and enlarges, forming a wrinkle on the bottle body of the glass bottle.
2. The scissor mark of the feeder is too large, and the scissor scar appears on the bottle body after the molding of some glass bottles.
3. The glass bottle has poor initial mold and mold forming materials, insufficient density, too fast oxidation after high temperature, forming small pits on the mold surface, resulting in the glass bottle surface is not smooth after molding.
4. Poor quality of mould oil of glass bottle will cause insufficient lubrication of mould, decrease of dropping speed and change of material type too fast.
5. The design of the initial mold is unreasonable. The mold cavity is large or small. After the material drips into the molding mold, the diffusion is not uniform, which will cause spots on the glass bottle body
6. The uneven dropping speed of the machine and the improper adjustment of the air nozzle will make the initial mold and the mold forming temperature of the glass bottle inconsistent, and it is easy to make cold spots on the bottle body of the glass bottle, which will directly affect the smoothness.
7. The glass liquid in the kiln is not clean or the material temperature is not uniform, which will also cause bubbles, small particles and small hemp billets in the glass bottle. Glass bottle is a traditional beverage packaging container in our country, and glass is also a very historical packaging material. In the case of many kinds of packaging materials pouring into the market, glass container still occupies an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics which can not be replaced by other packaging materials.
8. If the machine speed is too fast or too slow, the glass bottle body will be uneven, the bottle wall will be different in thickness, and there will be spots.
Post time: Dec-03-2019