Glass packaging materials and containers have many advantages:
1. The glass material has good barrier performance, which can well prevent the invasion of oxygen and other gases on the contents, and can also prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing to the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly to reduce the packaging cost;
3. The glass can easily change the color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and sanitary, has good corrosion resistance and acid resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acid substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, because the glass bottle is suitable for the production of automatic filling production line, the domestic automatic filling technology and equipment of glass bottle are also relatively mature, and the use of glass bottle packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverage has certain production advantages in China.
Characteristics and types of glass bottles: glass bottles are the main packaging containers for food, medicine and chemical industries. They have the advantages of good chemical stability, easy sealing, good air tightness and transparency, which can be observed from the outside; good storage performance; bright and clean surface, which is convenient for disinfection and sterilization; beautiful shape, rich and colorful decoration; certain mechanical strength, which can bear the internal pressure of the bottle and the external force in the transportation process; wide distribution of raw materials, low price, etc. Its disadvantages are high quality (high ratio of mass to capacity), high brittleness and fragility. However, with the new technology of thin-wall light weight and physical and chemical tempering, these disadvantages have been significantly improved. As a result, the production of glass bottles can increase year by year in the fierce competition with plastics, tin cans and iron cans.
There are many kinds of glass bottles, ranging from small bottles with a capacity of 1ml to large bottles with a capacity of more than ten liters, from round, square, to shaped and handled bottles, from colorless and transparent amber, green, blue, black shading bottles and opaque opacified glass bottles, etc. In terms of manufacturing technology, glass bottles are generally divided into two categories: molding bottles (using model bottles) and tube bottles (using glass tube bottles). The molding bottle is divided into two categories: the big mouth bottle (the diameter of the bottle mouth is more than 30mm) and the small mouth bottle. The former is used to hold powder, block and paste articles, while the latter is used to hold liquid. According to the form of bottle mouth, it can be divided into cork bottle mouth, screw bottle mouth, cap bottle mouth, rolling bottle mouth, grinding bottle mouth, etc. According to the usage, it can be divided into “one-time bottle” which is used once, and “recycling bottle” which is used repeatedly. According to the contents, it can be divided into wine bottle, beverage bottle, oil bottle, can head bottle, acid bottle, medicine bottle, reagent bottle, infusion bottle, cosmetics bottle, etc.
Post time: Dec-20-2019